SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR FRESH NEWS!

Subscribe to Receive for FREE Valuable Hints of Fat Loss
Name:
E-Mail:

segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2011

Fast Weight Loss Diets - 3 Ways to Lose Weight Quickly


Nobody likes to lose weight at the rate of barely a couple of pounds a month. You would lose your motivation within a week or so of starting the diet when you don't already notice anything different about yourself. It's better to try one of the many fast weight loss diets instead and see much quicker results. In this article, I'll share with you three of the best ways to lose weight quickly.

Supermodel Diet

The supermodel diet is basically eating a lot of leafy green vegetables and salads without any dressing (perhaps just a dash of vinaigrette at most). Of course plenty of water too to supposedly flush out those "toxins".

In my opinion, this is one of the most unhealthy ways to lose a lot of weight quickly that exists. Because the food you are eating is lacking nutrition then this can cause problems later on.

High Protein, Low Carb Diet

I can't name this diet (or similar ones) in case I get sued but you probably know this diet anyway. I knew an overweight woman who was on this diet and she did not lose much weight permanently.

I also wonder how all those saturated animal fats she was eating were affecting her arteries. Seriously, can it make sense to eat greasy bacon every single morning? I don't think so.

I know there is a lot more to these diets than just bacon for breakfast but I still don't like the fact that for most people it means increasing their intake of deadly saturated fats.

My Diet

I lost 44 pounds in 4 months by going my own way and ignoring a lot of the modern conventions although I did pick and choose the best bits from some other diets.

Basically I listened to my hunger. Whenever I eat, I only eat until I no longer have hunger. I don't wait to feel "full" or "stuffed" - that means your body is already converting your most recent mouthfuls straight into more fat on your body.

I also started to eat more fruit than I had been. I still don't eat leafy greens because I hate the taste and in my opinion are quite lacking in nutritional value compared to fruits. Besides, we don't have multiple stomachs that are needed to process greens, in my opinion.








Discover my personal secret to losing 44 lbs in 4 months without exercise. See the before and after photos and get your free report now here: Weight Loss Tips.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário