SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR FRESH NEWS!

Subscribe to Receive for FREE Valuable Hints of Fat Loss
Name:
E-Mail:

sexta-feira, 13 de maio de 2011

My Experience With Fat Loss 4 Idiots


Thank goodness I did not put off trying the shifting calories diet for long! I must say I wasn't too keen when my friend recommended this weight loss diet to me as I had been on a few diet programs before without any success.

But after ranting about my unsuccessful weight loss efforts and receiving comments recommending this fat loss 4 idiots diet, I decided to do more research. Most have good things to say about this dieting program so I decided to take the plunge, and boy was I glad I did!

To say I was shocked by the result would really be an understatement. When I started the fat loss 4 idiots program, I made it a point not to look at the weighing scale for the first 3 days for fear that I would be disappointed again. But human nature is such that curiosity always gets the better of you and I couldn't resist checking my weight after just 2 days...and boy was I in for a shocker! My weight dropped by almost 1.4kg!

I couldn't believe it! I thought my weighing scale was fooling me, so I switched it on and off and weighed myself again and again a few times. Still the scale showed the same weight! Not convinced, I ran over to my neighbor and borrowed her scale, and it gave the same reading!

Oh man was I excited. 1.4kg in 2 days? Losing 1.4kg after just 2 days has convinced me that I can fight the flab successfully! It might not be much to you, but having lost just 3kg in 2 years, I can assure you that this time sure feels much better!

I'm still on my 4th day of diet and couldn't wait to see the results when I have finished the whole course. This is really exciting time for me and already I am feeling much better. It might be psychological more than anything else, but what the heck! I'm entitled to being optimistic after so many failed attempts!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this calorie shifting diet technique will be the one that can work for me. So far my experience with fat loss 4 idiots has been a good one, and I'm positive about my long term objective, which is to maintain my weight at 50kg.








Vivianne was an overweight mom of three desperately seeking ways to lose weight. Ever she discovered the shifting calories diet [http://shiftingcaloriesdiet.com/i-hate-being-fat/#comment-7], her weight has gone down drastically in only a few short months with this simple weight loss diet plan.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário