SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR FRESH NEWS!

Subscribe to Receive for FREE Valuable Hints of Fat Loss
Name:
E-Mail:

terça-feira, 3 de maio de 2011

This Week's Masterfeed Sponsor: MEDIFAST DIET > Fwicki Users > Get FREE VIP Membership! > Get 2 weeks of Medifast FREE! CLICK HERE and ENTER CODE: GetTwo

V.I.P. Membership offers convenient, automatic billing and shipping of your favorite Medifast Meals. Plus you get:
FREE - 2 weeks worth of Medifast Meals (70 free meals in all)FREE online meal planning and support communityFREE book authored by the Medifast Medical GroupFREE support from our team of registered dietitiansFREE shippingLifetime 5% discount on all future V.I.P. Membership orders.

To enroll, select V.I.P. Membership or V.I.P. Membership as your delivery option at checkout.

The V.I.P. Membership is an automatic delivery program. Your order will be shipped every 4 weeks, and your credit card will be billed when your order ships. To enroll, select V.I.P. Membership or V.I.P. PLUS Membership as your delivery option at checkout. You can change your order at any time prior to processing by going to "My Account" and clicking on "My V.I.P. Order." Free offer valid for new V.I.P. PLUS Membership Auto Delivery customers with a minimum $250 purchase.Limit one per customer and not valid with prior purchases or with any other promotions or discounts.Free meals are divided into two consecutive deliveries. You will receive 35 free meals on the first qualifying purchase and 35 free meals on the second qualifying purchase.

Read our complete V.I.P. Membership terms and conditions here.


sInvalidQuantity = "";sSelectAValue = "";

View the original article here

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário